|In addition to participants’ exposure on two days of expert facilitation, participants will be provided with:
- Extract of Presentation to be used as reference material.
- Statement Information
- Understanding Financial Ratios - Analysis (User Guide for Credit Officers) Types of Ratios, description, Formulae and Guides (Suggested standards) Compliance Guidelines for Business Loan Application
- Six Cs Credit Analysis Framework
- Strategic Delinquency Mapping Framework Recoveries and Collection Timeline
- Secrets to Boost loan portfolio and income.
- Credit Due Diligence Process for Business Members (non-salary income borrowers) Relevant Financial
- Technology and Credit
- approaches to minimize impact of IFRS 9
|| After participating in this Two-Day Effective Credit Management Workshop, participants will be able to:
- Analyze and interpret Financial Statements (Balance Sheet, Income Statement, Cash Flow Statements) when evaluating loans.
- Be aware and be able to calculate ratios to determine the financial health of a business.
- Apply strategies to increase loan portfolios, income and asset quality.
- Effectively evaluate loan applications using Six Cs Credit Framework
- Ask relevant questions to borrowers arising from the use of Cash Flow / bank statements. Practical Approach towards IFRS 9 ongoing challenge
- Strategic Responses to Credit Management.
- Use the Delinquency Strategic Mapping Model to effectively manage delinquency. Adopt workable recoveries approaches.
- Employ sound credit management practices.